Illuminati: This source has data, pictures, and written descriptions.
Illuminati Conspiracy Theories: This source has pictures and written descriptions.
- How did the illuminati form?
- What caused the illuminati to be formed?
- Who founded the illuminati?
- What did the illuminati do?
In our class, we have been learning about religion and how the Renaissance has affected it. The illuminati is a secret group that was created by and for people who thought against the Church. This relates to what we have been learning because the people in the Renaissance are starting to turn away from the Church and think on their own.
- The illuminati was formed by a man named Adam Weishaupt. It was formed to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence in life, and the abuse of state power. They, and other secret societies were outlawed, but still continued underground and were responsible for the French Revolution.
- The illuminati now refers to organizations who claim to be secret societies and are pushing for the same goal. They have been alleged to have tried to gain political power and influence by planting secret agents. These lead to some conspiracy theories about the illuminati in the shadows of various TV shows and the dollar bill.
- There are various conspiracy theories about the dollar bill. For example, the pyramid on the dollar bill is very similar to the Bavarian Illuminati pyramid. If you circle various letters on the text around the pyramid, you get the word Mason. There are 13 steps on the pyramid, 13 stars on the seal, 13 letters in E Pluribus Unum, 13 arrows on the seal, 13 leaves on the seal, and 13 berries on the seal. These all relate to the 13 bloodlines of the illuminati.